DATE CHANGE !! THE ART OF CURLS (TORONTO, ON) - MARCH 12, 2023
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DATE FOR THIS CLASS HAS CHANGED FROM MARCH 5 TO MARCH 12, 2023.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A LOOK & LEARN CERTIFICATION (in order to be cadō certified you must take the 2 day certification course).
Learn the art of cutting & styling curly hair with Reema's 3 part curly hair method.
Reema has been a curly hair specialist for over a decade and has spent the last 11 years developing and perfecting her signature curly cutting & styling technique.
In this class, you'll develop the skills and gain the confidence you need to grow your clientele and cater to your curly hair clients.
This class will cover the following:
- Theory behind the technique / Sectioning
- Consultation & Customer relations (Q/A)
- Demonstration on model (open question & answer during demo)
- Dry Cutting
- How to shape the hair while maintaining length
- How to cut shorter layers to create a round shape
- face framing technique / Fringe Technique
- Styling & Diffusing technique
- Photographing model for instagram
- Sharing my favourite products, tools & brushes
- Certificate of completion “The cadō cut LOOK/LEARN"
- Goody bag
- Lunch included
Date: March 12, 2023 (previously March 5)
Time: 10:00 am
Location: Hair by Reema Salon
20 Thomas St. Mississauga
ON, L5M 1Y5
LIVE DEMO ON 2 MODELS
10:00am - Class begins
- Please don’t be late as we will be starting at 10am sharp
10:00am - 10:30 am - TECHNIQUE Theory
10:30am- 12:00pm - DEMO on model 1
12:00pm - 1:30pm DEMO on model 2
12:30 - 1:30 - Styling
1:30 - 2:00pm - Photography
2:30 pm (Give or take) - End of class - Q&A / Certificate of Completion
LUNCH / COFFEE & TEA INCLUDED
**If you have any allergy or dietary restrictions please let us know through email **